Menu Back toAgenda
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting
- — Assessment Methods and Analytics to Ensure Data Capture from Heterogeneous Populations
- — Considerations for Innovative Trial Design in CNS
- — Optimizing Cell and Gene Therapy Clinical Trial Virtualization and Remote Monitoring in the Time of COVID-19
- — Using Real-World Data in Single-Arm Trials: When It’s Done, Why It’s Done, How It’s Done
- — Measuring Clinically Meaningful Change of Function: A Case Study of Patient-Centered Clinical Outcome Assessments in Early Parkinson’s Disease
- — Technology Changes Needed to Manage Drug Supply for Decentralized Trials
- — FDA Science Strategies: Purposeful Scientific Leadership to Advance Innovation and Improve Patient Outcomes
- — Walking the Talk: What Happens When Clinical Trialists Join Clinical Trials?
- — Launching Megatrials During a Pandemic: Lessons Learned from COVID-19 Vaccine Clinical Trials
- — Realizing the Value of Digital Biomarkers Across the Product Lifecycle
- — Managing Global Trials in Latin America: Covid Impact Update
- — Post COVID: Sites Evolving Role in the Clinical Trial Ecosystem
- — Are External Control Arms Ready for Primetime?
- — Diversity in Clinical Research: Practical Strategies for Taking Personal Action
- — Quality by Design for Clinical Trials: A Hands-On, Multi-Stakeholder Workshop
- — Innovative and Efficient Trial Designs and Statistical Approaches in Small Patient Populations: Rare Diseases and Pediatrics
- — Is There a Role for Federal Incentives to Stimulate Greater Diversity in Clinical Trials?
- — Best Practices for Project Managers Working in Drug Development Collaborations
- — Leveraging Smartphones as Measurement Devices for Remotely Conducted Performance Outcome Tests: Notes from the Field
- — Real Talk About Artificial Intelligence and Automation in Clinical Research Today
- — Technology-Driven Endpoints for Patient Retention and Engagement for Clinical Trials
- — The Rare Disease Clinical Outcome Assessment Consortium: Collaboration Aimed at Accelerating Rare Disease Drug Development