Menu Back toTechnology Changes Needed to Manage Drug Supply for Decentralized Trials
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting
Technology Changes Needed to Manage Drug Supply for Decentralized Trials
Stefan Dürr, MBA, MSc
- Senior Director, Client Delivery Head of Drug Supply Center of Excellence
- Cendiut - an IQVIA business, Switzerland
Interact with drug supply industry experts during a lively panel discussion focused on how technology can enable decentralized trials.
Learning Objective : Discuss what to consider when planning decentralized trials; Describe how to use technology to enable smarter decentralized trials; Describe lessons learnt from industry experts.
Aman Thukral, MPharm, MS
- Director, Global Head-Digital Operations and Clinical Systems
- AbbVie, Inc., United States
- Vice President, Clinical Distribution, Cell and Gene Supply Chain
- Marken, Switzerland
Harald van Weeren, DrSc, MS
- Team Lead Segment Management
- Berlinger, Switzerland