Become a DIA Member
As a member-driven volunteer organization, professionals from more than 80 countries have engaged with DIA through our unparalleled membership network, educational offerings, and professional development opportunities.
One of the best ways to maximize global collaborative efforts with DIA is to become a member. You will have unique opportunities to contribute your perspective on the innovative future of life sciences industries alongside expert leadership as well as professionals like you. DIA (founded as the Drug Information Association) is a global, membership organization dedicated to bringing life science professionals together in a trusted, global, neutral environment. Together, members gain valuable professional knowledge and collaborate across disciplines.
Who are DIA Members?
- An unparalleled network of professionals from 80 countries, all working in or supporting the life sciences and healthcare fields
- Global professionals convening from academic institutions, patient groups, regulatory, research and development, payers, clinical development and commercial areas, medical affairs, and more
- Active change-makers eager to discuss the issues of today and chart a path for tomorrow
How Do DIA Members Benefit?
RELATIONSHIP BUILDING OPPORTUNITIES
Engage with us at over 60 interdisciplinary and topic-specific conferences that occur across the globe each year. DIA Members benefit from exclusive registration rates across all events and trainings.
KNOWLEDGE and INSIGHTS
Access cutting-edge thinking across DIA's vast array of both publicly available and member-only publications:
Unlimited access to 6,000+ collaborators across over 20 topic-specific DIA Communities. Find answers to real-time questions, access interactive webinars, request feedback on work, and nurture collaborative relationships.
Sample Communities include:
- Regulatory Affairs Community
- Clinical Trial Disclosure Community
- Document & Records Management Community
- Emerging Professionals & Students Community
Utilizing a blended curriculum, DIA's Learning platform of face-to-face trainings, online learning programs, and customized group offerings, delivers best-in-class education to professionals looking to advance their careers by improving their skills.
DIA members don't just participate, they engage, act, and motivate:
- Volunteer for one of 100 plus opportunities that showcase your professional leadership while giving back to the greater healthcare community
- Write and submit articles to see your work peer reviewed and published
- Demonstrate your expertise through thought provoking speaking engagements and presentations
Why Be a DIA Member?
- Connect with global influencers and uncover ways to deliver impactful change.
- Access new knowledge that keeps you on the cutting-edge of healthcare conversations.
- Open doors to new pathways towards leadership growth.
- Expand your network to include global peers who support one another in real-time
- Access to discounted rates for all DIA’s global events and learning products.
Together We Can:
Member Learning Academy
Free Professional Development courses available exclusively to DIA members. Online training to learn new skills and earn continuing education credits.
Go-to resource library for DIA’s knowledge assets including Global Forum, TIRS, Podcast, and Webinars
Member Only Online Forums discussing global and local challenges facing the life sciences field in an increasingly more complex and interconnected world
Comprehensive, career advancing tools which includes a job board, resume writing tools, and coaching targeted to help members find their ideal job.
Exclusive Rates: Learning
DIA has learning to meet your needs with an extensive global learning portfolio of over 100 courses offered at beginner to advanced skill levels.
Exclusive Rates: Meetings
The world of healthcare is constantly changing. DIA events will help you stay on top of those changes.
Innovate Through Collaboration
Do you need to make a compelling case to you manager for joining DIA? The following points showcase what you and your employer will gain when you access DIA's global community.
Interact with Industry Leaders
Participating as a DIA Community member raises your visibility (and the visibility of your organization) to a global audience representing the best and brightest minds working at the intersection of science, healthcare, and regulation.
Engage with a Multidisciplinary Global Network
DIA unites global professionals from academic research, patient groups, regulatory, R&D and clinical development, medical affairs, commercialization, health technology assessment, payer organizations, and more. Engaging with these change-makers puts you and your organization at the forefront of today’s issues and leading the path into tomorrow’s.
Access Professional Development
DIA's learning curriculum blends instructor-led and online learning programs to deliver best-in-class career development education. DIA members can access this comprehensive portfolio of training courses and conferences from anywhere in the world at exclusive discounted member rates.
“As an active member of DIA for more than two decades, I find DIA special, with its core values and focus on helping to bring safe and effective therapies to those who need them.”Join Now
Dr. Atsushi Tsukamoto
“DIA is a very unique opportunity for me to both express my opinions and listen to the opinions of my colleagues across regulatory, industry and academia. We all get together to discuss important topics very openly and freely. Plus, it’s fun!"
“There were a few of her patients who were victims of substance abuse, and seeing how my aunt provided care for them inspired me to discover methods to treat victims such as these with a career in pharmacy.”Learn More