Who are DIA Members?
- An unparalleled network of professionals from 80 countries, all working in or supporting the life sciences and healthcare fields
- Global professionals convening from academic institutions, patient groups, regulatory, research and development, payers, clinical development and commercial areas, medical affairs, and more
- Active change-makers eager to discuss the issues of today and chart a path for tomorrow
How Do DIA Members Benefit?
RELATIONSHIP BUILDING OPPORTUNITIES
Engage with us at over 60 interdisciplinary and topic-specific conferences that occur across the globe each year. DIA Members benefit from exclusive registration rates across all events and trainings.
KNOWLEDGE and INSIGHTS
Access cutting-edge thinking across DIA's vast array of both publicly available and member-only publications:
Unlimited access to 6,000+ collaborators across over 20 topic-specific DIA Communities. Find answers to real-time questions, access interactive webinars, request feedback on work, and nurture collaborative relationships.
Sample Communities include:
- Regulatory Affairs Community
- Clinical Trial Disclosure Community
- Document & Records Management Community
- Emerging Professionals & Students Community
Utilizing a blended curriculum, DIA's Learning platform of face-to-face trainings, online learning programs, and customized group offerings, delivers best-in-class education to professionals looking to advance their careers by improving their skills.
DIA members don't just participate, they engage, act, and motivate:
- Volunteer for one of 100 plus opportunities that showcase your professional leadership while giving back to the greater healthcare community
- Write and submit articles to see your work peer reviewed and published
- Demonstrate your expertise through thought provoking speaking engagements and presentations
Chief Business Officer, Clinical Ink, DIA Inspire Award WinnerRead Q&A
DIA Inspire Award Winner; Global Head, Early Access & Risk Management, Real World Insights, IQVIA; Honorary Associate Professor, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine; Visiting Scientist, MITRead Q&A
Head of Regulatory Policy and Intelligence, Seattle Genetics; Assistant Professor, RAQA Program, Temple University; DIA Regulatory Affairs Community Chair; DIA Inspire Award WinnerRead Q&A
Corporate Vice President, Parexel; Editor-in-Chief, DIA Global Forum; Fellow of DIARead Q&A
Professor and Director, Institute of Drug Regulatory Science, Shenyang Pharmaceutical University; Venture Partner, Lilly Asia Ventures; DIA Science and Policy Advisory Council; Fellow of DIARead Q&A