More Articles Back to Article
- EUnetHTA21 Launches Joint Scientific Consultations for Regulators, HTAs, and Sponsors
- Funding Established for Canadian Drug Agency Transition Office
- Using Community Reporters as a Strategic Source for Evaluating Vaccine Effectiveness
- Advanced Analytics Drives Innovation in Pharmacovigilance Risk Management Systems
- Smart Safety Surveillance (3S): A Proven Approach to Building Functional LMIC Pharmacovigilance Systems
EUnetHTA21 Launches Joint Scientific Consultations for Regulators, HTAs, and Sponsors
The aim of the new health technology assessment (HTA) regulation is to secure timely patient access to novel therapies, to avoid duplicative HTA-assessment work at the Member State level, and to provide the sector with a predictable and consistent HTA process.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!