More Articles Back to Article
- DIA China 2021: Preparing for Unknown Risks in Exploratory Clinical Trials: Guideline from China CDE
- DIA China 2021: Global Pharmaceutical Regulation Evolving and Modernizing to Protect Public Health
- DIA China 2021: China GVP: Lifecycle Pharmacovigilance and Patient Safety
- Decentralized Clinical Trials in APAC Here to Stay
- Choosing Inclusivity: Serving All Patients Through Scientifically Driven Eligibility Criteria
DIA China 2021: Preparing for Unknown Risks in Exploratory Clinical Trials: Guideline from China CDE
New treatment areas including gene therapy, cell therapy, oncolytic virus, and proteolysis targeting chimera (PROTAC) products are growing into hotspots for early drug development in China. The recently issued Center for Drug Evaluation (CDE) Technical Guideline for the clinical trials of the oncolytic virus products emphasized methods of risk control in exploratory clinical trials for these products.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!