More Articles Back to Article
- GSK touts data on investigational 5-in-1 meningococcal vaccine
- Sanofi announces price cut for two insulin products
- Sandoz invests $400M for new Slovenia biologics plant
- Novartis to offload some assets from ophthalmology portfolio
- Revitalizing European API production through reshoring
GSK touts data on investigational 5-in-1 meningococcal vaccine
GSK reported that data from its Phase 3 trial evaluating MenABCWY, its five-in-one meningococcal vaccine, showed the candidate met all of the study's primary endpoints, was well tolerated and had a safety profile similar to Bexsero, or MenB, and Menveo, or MenACWY. GSK's MenABCWY, if approved, could offer the best protection against invasive meningococcal disease as it combines those two other meningococcal vaccines' antigenic components that may result in increased vaccine uptake. PMLive (UK) (3/14)
Read full article now.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!