Press & Media Credentials
DIA’s conferences attract many professionals involved in the discovery, development, and life cycle management of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, and related products. Approved members of the media may receive complimentary registration for some of our conferences upon request.
Media registration is open to editors and reporters working full time for print, broadcast, or Web publications with valid press credentials.
Valid press credentials are required at the time of registration and include:
- A bylined article published by your employing news outlet within the past six months
- A copy of news outlet masthead listing your primary role as an editor or reporter
- Copy of official reporter/editor photo credential issued by news outlet or government
Bloggers are considered for media credentialing on a case-by-case basis and must provide three of their most recent blog posts on a biotechnology related subject to be considered for registration.
Freelance journalists may apply for complimentary media registration, but must present the following:
- A signed letter on company letterhead from your assignment editor confirming your assignment to cover the event
- A bylined story from the publication you are freelancing for dated within the last six months