Menu Back toAgenda
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting
- — Electronic Labeling: Where are we Now and What are the Next Steps in the World?
- — Global Trends in Regulatory Reliance: Will the COVID-19 Experience Accelerate Implementation?
- — If You Have Questions, Contact the Regulatory Project Manager: Best Practices When Interacting with US FDA Regulatory Project Managers
- — NMPA Town Hall
- — FDA Perspectives on Modernization of Clinical Trials: Clinical Practice Data, Decentralized Trials, Digital Health Technologies
- — Health Canada Town Hall
- — Parallel Scientific Advice: Increasing International Dialogue Early in the Product Lifecycle
- — Continuity of Randomized Controlled Trials During the Trying Times of COVID-19 and What We’ve Learned
- — Next Generation of Combination Products: Insights from the FDA Office of Combination Products and Industry Expert Application
- — Advancing Medicines’ Regulation in Europe: Key Strategies to 2025
- — Office of Generic Drugs and Office of Pharmaceutical Quality Generics Town Hall
- — Global Regulatory Harmonization for Increased Patient Access to Medicines Through the International Council for Harmonisation (ICH)
- — Update on FDA's Real-World Evidence Program: Current FDA Demonstration Projects
- — Frameworks for Digital Endpoints via the IND Pathway
- — Pandemic Preparedness: Accelerating Treatments to Overcome Antimicrobial Resistance
- — Model Informed Drug Development (MIDD) Pilot Program: Experience and Impact Over First Three Years
- — The FDA's Clinical Trial Diversity Initiative in the Setting of the Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic
- — How Has FDARA Section 504 (RACE Act) Changed the Pediatric Oncology Landscape?
- — Scientific Advances in Biosimilar Development
- — Companion Diagnostics: Could Co-Development be Expedited to Facilitate Access to Accelerated Novel Therapeutics?
- — COVID-19 Vaccines: Regulatory Strategies for Public Health Emergencies
- — Integrated Assessment of US Marketing Applications: A View into FDA Internal Operations
- — Using Cloud-Based Platforms to Transform Global Regulatory Data Exchange
- — Emergency Use Pathways: What Leanings from COVID-19 Can be Generalized to Address Unmet Medical Needs?
- — Real-World Evidence: A Global Regulatory Perspective and Discussion
- — Managing in Complexity: Emergency Use Authorizations Process and COVID-19 Lessons Learned