Menu Back toScientific Advances in Biosimilar Development
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting
Scientific Advances in Biosimilar Development
Rachel Turow, JD, MPH
- Associate General Counsel, Regulatory Law and Policy | Head, U.S. Regulatory Pol
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., United States
Current biosimilar development timelines are long and ultimately require a clinical study, even though the clinical study is confirmatory. This session will discuss the need for better science to limit the need for clinical data.
Learning Objective : Discuss the challenges to demonstrating biosimilarity without clinical data; Describe the future of biosimilar development and advancing science to speed these products to market.
Stacey Ricci, DrSc
- Director, Scientific Review Staff, OTBB, OND, CDER
- FDA, United States
Health Canada Update
Denis Arsenault, MA
- Manager, Policy Development
- Health Canada, Canada
Martin Schiestl, PhD
- Global Head Regulatory Affairs Policy
- Sandoz GmbH, Austria
Can a Biosimilar Be Unique? Differentiation Opportunities for Biosimilars
Leah Christl, PhD
- Exec Director, Global Biosimilars Regulatory Affairs & Regulatory & R&D Policy
- Amgen, United States
Gopinath Ranganna, FFPM
- Associate Vice President, Global Clinical Development
- Viatris, India