Menu Back toAsian Town Hall
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting
Asian Town Hall
Nobumasa Nakashima, PhD
- Associate Executive Director for International Programs
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA), Japan
“Regulatory convergence” has been advancing in Asia and expectation to this region as a field of drug development is also increasing. This session shares latest efforts for “regulatory convergence” in Asia and discuss future direction.
Learning Objective : Describe activities to promote convergence in Asian country; Discuss activities based on convergence in Asian country; Discuss findings from FDA’s perspective.
Si Yuan Zhou
- Deputy Director of CDE, Head of ICH China Office
- National Medical Products Adminsitration (NMPA), China
ASEAN Convergence in Pharmaceutical Inspections
Sia Chong Hock, MSc
- Senior Consultant, Audit and Licensing, Director Quality Assurance
- Health Sciences Authority (HSA), Singapore
Michelle Limoli, PharmD, RPh
- Senior International Health Science Advisor, Office of the Director, CBER
- FDA, United States