Menu Back toElectronic Labeling: Where are we Now and What are the Next Steps in the World?
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting
Electronic Labeling: Where are we Now and What are the Next Steps in the World?
Rie Matsui, RPh
- Senior Director, Regional Labeling Head for APAC
- Pfizer R&D Japan G.K., Japan
The most updated eLabeling initiatives in the US, EU, Canada, and Japan, and the trends for eLabeling in emerging markets will be shared. The possibility of the convergence of the eLabeling initiatives will be discussed in the digital health.v
Learning Objective : Describe the most updated electronic labeling initiatives in the US, EU, Canada, Japan, and emerging countries; Discuss the possibility of the convergence for electronic labeling across regions.
eLabeling Updates in Japan and Collaboration with Asia Countries
Shinobu Uzu, MSc
- Senior Executive Director
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA), Japan
Electronic Product Information (ePI) in the EU: Progress and the Road Ahead
Elizabeth Scanlan, PhD, MSc
- Scientific Communication Officer, Stakeholders and Communication Division
- European Medicines Agency, Netherlands
Behind the Scenes in Implementing eLabeling: COVID-19 Vaccine Label Development During a Global Pandemic
Christine Wood, PhD
- Global Labeling TA Director (Respiratory and Immunology)
- AstraZeneca, United Kingdom