Menu Back toDiversity in Clinical Research: Practical Strategies for Taking Personal Action
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting
Diversity in Clinical Research: Practical Strategies for Taking Personal Action
- Vice President, Global Head of Regulatory Strategy
- Worldwide Clinical Trials, Canada
Panelists will share practical strategies used to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in all facets of clinical research. Panelists and attendees will brainstorm real-world ways to weave diversity and inclusion into daily clinical research tasks.
Learning Objective : Describe practical strategies being used by clinical research organizations and industry to promote clinical trial diversity; Apply tactics that encourage diversity in all aspects and stages of clinical research; Recognize personal opportunities to empower change and inclusivity in clinical research.
- Founder and Chief Executive Officer
- Clinark, United States
- Vice President, Clinical Operations
- Salarius Pharmaceuticals, United States
Kirk Taylor, MD
- Senior Vice President, North American Medical Affairs
- EMD Serono, United States