Menu Back toWalking the Talk: What Happens When Clinical Trialists Join Clinical Trials?
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting
Walking the Talk: What Happens When Clinical Trialists Join Clinical Trials?
Jane Elizabeth Myles, MS
- Vice President, Clinical Trial Innovation
- Curebase, United States
In this forum we share experiences as volunteers in Phase 3 COVID-19 vaccine trials. Few of us enroll in trials, even though our work is designing, executing, and analyzing clinical trials. This is a way to learn through our participation.
Learning Objective : Discuss stories of participating in a COVID-19 vaccine trial as a healthy volunteer; Evaluate insights on the patient experience in the trial, and the key takeaways as a clinical trialist that are made clear by participation; Identify potential options for a different patient experience in future trials that leverage technology and other patient-centric trial solutions.
Kelly Johnston McKee, MS
- Vice President, Patient Recruitment and Registries
- Medidata Solutions, United States
- Head, Data Governance and Stewardship
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company , United States
Craig Serra, MBA, MS
- Clinical Technology and Innovation
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, United States