Menu Back toRealizing the Value of Digital Biomarkers Across the Product Lifecycle
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting
Realizing the Value of Digital Biomarkers Across the Product Lifecycle
John James Hall, PhD
- Senior Vice President, Business Development, Europe and Asia Pacific
- CluePoints, United Kingdom
How should your organization be using digital biomarkers? Do you have a roadmap for digital biomarkers? This session will share examples of best practices of how digital biomarkers can be used to add value across the product lifecycle.
Learning Objective : Demonstrate the basics of a digital biomarker and the value it can add to diagnostics and therapies across their lifecycle; Evaluate challenges in the development, deployment and reimbursement of digital biomarkers; Identify pathways to integrate digital biomarkers into their pipelines; Define the questions that organizations should answer before beginning digital biomarker development.
Tim McCarthy, PhD, MBA
- Head, Digital Medicine and Translational Imaging
- Pfizer Inc, United States
Diane Stephenson, PhD
- Executive Director
- Critical Path Institute, United States
- Global Head, BioPharma R&D Digital Health
- AstraZeneca, United Kingdom
- Vice President, Digital Analytics and Performance
- GlaxoSmithKline, United States