Menu Back toA Collaborative Cross-Company Pediatric Platform Trial in Pediatric Crohn’s Disease Using an Innovative Bayesian Analysis
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting
A Collaborative Cross-Company Pediatric Platform Trial in Pediatric Crohn’s Disease Using an Innovative Bayesian Analysis
Robert Nelson, MD, PhD
- Senior Director, Pediatric Drug Development (CHILD)
- Johnson & Johnson, United States
Innovative approaches to pediatric drug development are needed to reduce the delay between adult and pediatric marketing approval. This session presents a cross-company pediatric platform trial in Crohn's disease using a Bayesian analysis.
Learning Objective : Identify some of the recruitment challenges in pediatric drug development; Identify the role of platform trials in addressing these challenges; Discuss the clinical, scientific, regulatory, and operational challenges in designing and implementing a cross-company pediatric platform trial.
Laurie Conklin, DrMed, MD
- Director, Pediatric Immunology
- Janssen, United States
- Research Advisor, Immunology
- Eli Lilly and Company , United States
Forrest Williamson, PhD
- Senior Research Scientist, Statistics Data and Analytics
- Eli Lilly and Company, United States