Menu Back toPost COVID: Sites Evolving Role in the Clinical Trial Ecosystem
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting
Post COVID: Sites Evolving Role in the Clinical Trial Ecosystem
Cristin MacDonald, PhD
- Vice President, Client Delivery
- WCG Avoca, United States
Following COVID-19, there is a changing role for Sites in the decision-making framework for the selection, implementation, and use of various technologies for clinical trial execution. We will discuss how Sponsors, CROs and Sites can move forward.
Learning Objective : Review the rapid response working group findings as it related to site execution and monitoring during the COVID-pandemic; Discuss how COVID-19 impacted traditional clinical trial execution decision making from dictating to sites how to conduct the research, to including/listening to sites for appropriate next steps; Identify how technology adoption in clinical trial execution will be decided upon.
- Global Operations Head Managed Access and Global Lead Decentralized Trials
- Janssen, Belgium
Liz Rogers, MSc
- Vice President, Head of Global Site and Study Operations
- Pfizer Inc, United States
Andy Lee, MA
- Senior Vice President, Head of Global Clinical Trial Operations
- Merck & Co., Inc., United States
- SVP Clinical Solutions and Strategic Partnerships
- WCG Cinical, United States