Menu Back toAgenda
16th DIA Japan Annual Meeting 2019
All prices are exclusive of 10% Japanese consumption tax
- — Student Session: Medical Risk Communication on Diabetes Medicine: What Information Should We Share?
- — Orientation
- — Pre Opening
- — Welcome
- — Japan Inspire Awards
- — Program Chair’s Lecture: Method of Regulatory Science Promoting Rational Medicine Initiative
- — Keynote Address: Sitting Close to Children Bearing Life-Threatening Diseases and Their Family with Disney’s Hospitality
- — DIAmond Session 1: What Do Patients Want for Clinical Trials and Clinical Research? What Should Stakeholders Do?
- — [S01]Current Status of the Application of Cancer Genomic Medicine - Present and Future of Gene panel Testing-
- — [S02] Block Chain Technology and the Deployment to Pharmaceutical Industry
- — [S03 ]Collaboration with WHO for Global Health
- — [S04] Examples of Clinical QMS Introduction: Risk Analyses and Issue Management
- — [S05] Clinical Trials Act: Experiences from the Past, the Way of the Future
- — [S06] A Solution for Patients and Healthcare Providers: a New Trial in Pharmacovigilance
- — [S07] Ideal Conduct and Future Perspectives for Publication by Pharmaceutical Companies
- — [S08] Deep Dive into China Regulatory Reform from Various Perspective
- — [S09] What is “Shared Value” Created by Collaboration Among Industry, Academia, Government and Individuals of Current and Future Generations - Going Forward to New Era of Innovation
- — [S10] Initiatives For The Future of Digital Health: Utilizing Digitalized Product Information/Labeling for Healthcare Professionals and Patients
- — [S11] How Will the Development and NDA Activities in Japan Change in View of the Future of AI Translation?
- — [S12] What is Expected to MA/MSL?
- — [S13] Challenges on Implementation of Risk Based Approach and Its Foresight
- — [S14] Forefront of Drug Delivery System (DDS) Technology
- — [S15] Lessens from Experiences Using MidNet for PV
- — [S16] Promotion of Pediatric Drug Development by Industry, Government and Academia - What Has Changed, What Has Been Done and What Is Necessary for the Further Progress?
- — [S17] Sharing Individual Participant Data (IPD) from Clinical Trials and Personal Information Protection
- — [S18] How to Handle Conflict in the Workplace? Encourage, Engage, and Innovate with People Around You
- — [S19] A New and Optimal Collaboration with Companies in Investigator Initiated Trials Using Government Platform
- — [S20] Drug Information on the Pharmacokinetics Section in the Japan Package Insert Can be Evolve Furthermore Attractively?
- — [S21] What Kind of Information Should Medical Deliver in Compliance with Promotional Activity Guideline?
- — [S22] Enabling More Efficient Clinical Studies through TransCelerate Solutions
- — [S23] What Patient Registries Bring to Rare Disease Medicine Development
- — [S24] Have You Already Had a Labeling with New Format? How to Read New Format of Labeling and Impact for Implementation on Medical Practice
- — [S25] Let’s Talk a Lot About What Future Shape of Ideal Collaboration to Promote Life Science Field Is
- — [S26] eSource in Clinical Trials -Global/Japan Use Cases-
- — [S27] How About the Courage to Take a Further Step for Young People?
- — [S28] Global Oncology Development - Be a Game Changer in Oncology Development -
- — [S29] Leveraging Physiological Pharmacokinetic (PBPK) Analysis for Development After Issuing Official Guidance the Potential Impacts of PBPK Analysis on Japan Submission
- — [S30] lCH E9 (R1): Understand Estimand. Let’s Discuss the Impact on the Design of Clinical Trials
- — [S31] Do you manage quality of the clinical trial for whom ? - What We Can Do for Patients -
- — [S32] The Basics of Health Technology Assessment - From Clinical Trials to Pricing -
- — [S33] Practice of Post-Introduction of New Consultation System of Labeling for Revision
- — [S34] The Present and Future of Utilization of AI and Digital Technology in Medicine Development and Healthcare Services -To Deliver Rational Medicine-
- — [S35] The Appropriate Use of Drugs in Asia Countries, Especially Elder Patients
- — [S36] Bringing Japanese Technology to the World! Ideal Way of Life Science Innovation in the Era of Peace, Considered by Industry, Government and Academia
- — Special Chatt Session
- — [S37] The Future of Medical Big Data Based on the Next Generation Medical Infrastructure Act
- — [S38] Regenerative Medical Products - Learn from the Latest Approved Products -
- — [S39] Utilization of RWD for the Clinical Trial Design and New Drug Application
- — [S40] Consider How to Provide Patient-Sought Drug Information
- — [S41] The Dawn of Program Management: Beyond Project Management
- — [S42] Think About Informed Consent from a Patient’s Perspective – What Can We Do to Promote Proper Understanding of Clinical Trials and PatientFriendly Clinical Trials?
- — [S43] Virtual Clinical Trials: Roadmap for Implementation in Japan
- — [S44] Innovative Drug Development: Is the Placebo Arm Really Necessary?
- — [S45] Gene Therapy – Learn from the Cases
- — [S46] Establishing Real-World-Evidence in Japan, from the Perspective of Database Utilization
- — [S47] Toward to Development of Comprehensive and Reliable Drug Information System for Consumers and Patients
- — [S48] How Should We Set Up Our R&D Strategy and Target Product Profile? Key Learning from Real Cases
- — [S49] Forefront of Patient Technology in Clinical Trials
- — [S50] The Latest Cases and Further Perspective of Early Approval System in Japan
- — DIAmond Session 2: Rational Medicine for Patients
- — DIAmond Session 3: PMDA Town Hall
- — Closing