Track 7: Project Management and Strategic Planning
This track will illustrate best practices to improve project and program execution, strategic planning, and portfolio management. Sessions will highlight how to collaborate more effectively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve optimal efficiencies in project and program development. DIA recommends this track and associated sessions to professionals involved in or interested in making a career move into project management, portfolio management, and decision-making, alliance management, clinical development, clinical operations, marketing/commercialization, and CROs/Vendors. Topics related to bioethical issues are also welcome and may be considered for a special track in the meeting.
Included Topic Areas
Topics include product development, launch preparation, effective lifecycle management, and critical leadership topics such as leading amid ambiguity. Other topics include project management, program management, portfolio management, alliance management, decision sciences, strategic planning, risk planning, and mitigation transformative partnerships, funding, product lifecycle planning, and data transparency.
- Project Management’s Role in Influencing Diversity and Inclusion in Building Teams across the Healthcare Continuum – Engagement, Mentoring, and Equality
- Leveraging Data and Analytics for Strategic Planning, Portfolio Management and Governance Decisions
- Maximizing Efficiency/Doing More with Less
- Project Management as a Career
- Project Management Fundamentals (processes, tools, methodologies, skills, emotional intelligence, leadership, managing uncertainty, managing remote/hybrid teams, etc.)