DIA Global App
Navigate DIA Conferences from Your Smart Device!
The DIA Global app is designed to enhance your meeting experience and provide valuable information in one place.
Benefits of the New App:
- Activity Stream that provides real-time updates
- Manage your conference agenda
- Connect and network with conference attendees
- Interactive floor plans
- View exhibiting companies with their booth numbers
- Earn points and badges for activity within the app, tallied within the Leaderboard
- Integration with your social media channels
Download the Free App Today!
To download, search for "DIA Global" in your device's app store
- Login to the app with the email you use to register for DIA Events
- Select “Reset Password” and a new password will be emailed to you
- Click on the Events Icon
- Select the meeting (the app will only display the conferences you are registered to attend)
To enjoy the full benefits of the app and to avoid delays during the download process, attendees
are strongly encouraged to download the app prior to their arrival at the conference.
Not able to Access an Apple or Android Product?Access the Mobile Web version, which is a browser-based version for use on most web-enabled smartphones
Joy Whitlow will guide the business performance and strategic risk processes of DIA, which provides the largest neutral, multidisciplinary forum for life science professionals to engage with key stakeholders and each other, resulting in faster, better patient outcomes worldwide.
Biopharma Industry Professionals, Regulators, and Patients from Around the World Gather at DIA 2019 to Address Challenges Facing the Development of Therapeutics for Patients
More than 7,000 healthcare product development professionals from over 50 countries will gather at DIA 2019, the global annual meeting of DIA, to tackle some of the thorniest issues facing the world of health.