DIA Global App
Navigate DIA Conferences from Your Smart Device!
The DIA Global app is designed to enhance your meeting experience and provide valuable information in one place.
Benefits of the New App:
- Activity Stream that provides real-time updates
- Manage your conference agenda
- Connect and network with conference attendees
- Interactive floor plans
- View exhibiting companies with their booth numbers
- Earn points and badges for activity within the app, tallied within the Leaderboard
- Integration with your social media channels
Download the Free App Today!
To download, search for "DIA Global" in your device's app store
- Login to the app with the email you use to register for DIA Events
- Select “Reset Password” and a new password will be emailed to you
- Click on the Events Icon
- Select the meeting (the app will only display the conferences you are registered to attend)
To enjoy the full benefits of the app and to avoid delays during the download process, attendees
are strongly encouraged to download the app prior to their arrival at the conference.
Not able to Access an Apple or Android Product?Access the Mobile Web version, which is a browser-based version for use on most web-enabled smartphones
DIA announced today the recipients of the DIA Global Inspire Awards. These awards combine recognition of those who have made outstanding contributions to advancing global health with volunteer service awards.
Duke-Margolis’ Gregory W. Daniel Named New Editor-In-Chief of DIA’s Therapeutic Innovation & Regulatory Science
Gregory W. Daniel, PhD, MPH, RPh, Clinical Professor, Fuqua School of Business, and Deputy Director, Duke-Margolis Center for Health Policy, has been appointed the new editor-in-chief of Therapeutic Innovation & Regulatory Science (TIRS), the Association’s flagship, peer-reviewed, scientific journal covering all aspects of healthcare product discovery, development, and regulation.