Track 4: Medical Affairs and Scientific Communication
This track will share global insights from medical communication professionals, across the industry. Sessions will address best practices and emerging trends for delivering value across internal and external customers and collaborators. The aim of this track is enhancing cross-functional professional skillsets, including project management and leading effective teams.
DIA recommends this track and associated sessions to professionals involved in regulatory, scientific, and publication writing as well as medical communications and medical information professionals.
Included Topic Areas
Medical information; medical/omnichannel engagement; medical communication; regulatory writing; medical affairs roles throughout product lifecycle, internal and external customer management. Topics related to bioethical issues in medical affairs and scientific communication are also welcome and may be considered for a special track in the meeting.
- Health Authority Guidance, Regulations, and Globalization
- Creating Strategy and Consistent Scientific Messaging from Clinical Development to Medical Affairs with an Awareness for Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Health Literacy
- Improving Customer Interactions (Patients, HCPs, Field Medical), Payer interactions
- Technology: Systems, Utilization, and Impact of AI, Machine Learning, NLP (Natural Language Processing), etc.
- Ensuring Regulatory Compliance and Improving Efficiency and Quality in Regulatory Documents