Menu Back to FAQs
DIA Global Annual Meeting 2023 FAQs
Will There be a Face-to-Face Event? When?
- Yes, DIA Global Annual Meeting will be in-person again this year. DIA Global Annual Meeting 2023 will take place at Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, June 25-29, 2023.
What are the Health and Safety Measures for DIA Global Annual Meeting 2023?
- You can find the information on our Health and Safety page.
Is Registration Open for DIA Global Annual Meeting 2023?
- Yes, and we’d love to see you! You can register here.
Do You Have a Justification Letter?
- Yes, download and fill out the DIA Global Annual Meeting 2023 Justification letter to demonstrate to your supervisor, why this is a must-attend event.
Can I Transfer my Registration to a Colleague?
- Yes, if you can’t attend the meeting, you may transfer your registration to a colleague. Deadline for name change: June 21, 2023. In this case, please contact NAevents@DIAglobal.org
What is the Attendee Cancellation Policy?
- All cancellations must be made in writing and be received at the DIA Customer Service four weeks prior to the event start date. Cancellations are subject to an administrative fee of $200. Please review our full Cancellation Policy here.
Where and When can I Pick up my Badge?
- You will be able to pick up your badge at our Registration area in Exhibit Hall Lobby – Level 1 of Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC).
- Exhibitor registration opens on Saturday, June 24th at 8:00AM. Registration for attendees and speakers opens on Sunday, June 25th at 8:00 AM.
Do You Have Special Offer for Hotel Rooms in Boston?
- Yes, DIA has several hotels secured with special rates. More information is available here!
Do You Have Special Offer For Flights?
- Yes, DIA partnered with several Airlines.United, and Delta Airlines are offering DIA Attendees special meeting discounts of 2-10% off published fares, based on the booking class of service. More information can be found here.
Travelling to Boston
- Click Here for our Travel Page
- Logan International Airport services the Boston, MA area:
Boston’s Logan International Airport
- Approximately 10-minute drive (11 miles) to the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC) and approximately 15 minutes to downtown hotels . Taxis are available at each terminal on Arrivals Level except Terminal C where taxis are located on the Ground Level of the Central Parking Garage. Fares are based on traffic conditions, but average $30
- Visit Logan International Airport to search flights, find other means for travelling between the airport and downtown, review FAQs, and learn more about the airport. You can also contact the airport at 773-838-0600
Will There be Shuttle Service From Hotels?
- Complimentary shuttle service will be provided between the Convention Center and DIA hotels that are not within walking distance to the Convention Center, Monday through Thursday. The shuttle will be available in the morning and the conclusion of DIA events each day and will run at 20-minute intervals. Please note that you must be staying at a DIA hotel to utilize the complimentary shuttle. A shuttle pass will be provided to all attendees when checking into their hotel, and use of the shuttle pass will be strictly enforced. View a list of DIA hotels and their shuttle status. A detailed shuttle schedule will be available closer to the meeting date.
Where can I Find the Most Updated Agenda for DIA Global Annual Meeting 2023?
Which Topics are Covered in the Annual Meeting?
- Read more about the tracks here.
Are There Short Courses Available Prior to the Conference?
- Yes, short courses are available at additional cost and registration here. Our half day short courses will be held virtually June 12-15; our full day short courses will be held onsite Sunday, June 25. Please check our Short Course Offerings, as Continuing Education is available for some offerings. If you cannot attend in person in Boston, you can still register for a half day virtual Short Course, here.
Where Can I Find Information About Sponsorship and Exhibition?
- Exhibits Page for more information.
Will The Sessions be Recorded and Available Afterwards?
Yes, a library of recorded educational content from the meeting will be available to guests who purchase a subscription to DIANOW+. This is a separate purchase and is not included in conference registration.
- Attendees will have access to presentation slides until December 31, 2023.
Can I Collect Continuing Education Credits at DIA Global Annual Meeting?
- Yes! Participants who would like to receive continuing education credit for DIA 2023 must scan their DIA name badge at each offering to record their attendance within 20 minutes of the start of the offering. Participants who do not scan their badges within the allotted time will not be eligible to request the available continuing education credits for that offering. If a participant attends multiple offerings within the same timeframe, only the last scanned entry will be recorded. Please be sure to complete your session evaluation at the end of each day.
How do I Claim CE?
- Instructions for requesting your statement of credit will be provided in the final program.
Do You Have an App?
- Yes we do have an App, check out the My DIA App for More Information.
Can You Accommodate ADA/Dietary Requirements?
- The Convention Center is ADA friendly and equipped with accessibility in mind. A limited number of wheelchairs are available free-of-charge for guest convenience at each facility.
- For personal assistance, while attending DIA 2023 at Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC), please contact our Public Safety department at 617-954-2222 (BCEC).
- Requests for special meals due to dietary restrictions should be sent to Megan.Stevens@diaglobal.org. 15 days’ advance notice is needed in order to ensure that special accommodations can be made with Levy, the exclusive caterer at Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC). Beyond 15 days accommodations may not be possible on the first day of the attendee’s arrival.
Go back to top