Menu Back toAgenda
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
Medical Affairs and Scientific Communications Forum
- — Session 5 Track 1 & 3: What’s Your Favorite Channel? Dialing up Individualized Communication…An Advisory Board with Customers
- — Session 6 Track 1: Sewing Together HCPs and Pharma’s Opinion on Medical Information Scientific Response Documents
- — Session 7 Track 1A: The Three D’s of RWE
- — Session 7 Track 1B: Is Your Contact Center Prepared for a Crisis?
- — Session 8 Track 1: Traversing Murky Waters
Check out our 2019 Program!
Download 2018 Session Video Recording
It Takes a Village: Collaborations for One Medical Voice
Preconference Short Courses
Medical Communications Primer: The Fundamentals of Medical Communications
Short Course 1: Medical Communications: Compliance in 2019
Short Course 3: Effective Delivery of NDA and MAA Submission Packages
Short Course 4: Advertising and Promotional Content Review: A Medical Information Perspective