Medical Affairs and Scientific Communications Forum
Session 8 Track 1: Traversing Murky Waters
Maureen Feeney, PharmD, MBA, RPh
- Vice President Scientific and Medical Communications
- Takeda, United States
The environment medical information operates with in is constantly changing. Companies face increasing challenges to deliver high-quality and impactful materials. This session will discuss several areas that present challenges as we deliver for our customers, including delivering patient medical information, evolving privacy issues, and compendia interactions.
Learning Objective : At the conclusion of this session, participants should be able to:
- Describe the complexities and successes delivering patient-centric information through traditional and non-traditional MI channels
- Explain the basics of GDPR and implications on current business practices
- Discuss the current challenges of compendia interactions
Medical Information: A Patient-Centric Approach
Michelle Quinlan, PharmD
- Associate Director, Medical Information
- Pfizer, Inc., United States
Introducing GDPR – Background, Impact, and Implications for Medical Information Teams
Isabelle C. Widmer, DrMed
- Medical Affairs Consultant
- elytra GmbH, Switzerland
Compendia Engagements - How do We Demonstrate Value?
Jully Kim, PharmD
- Director, Global Medical Information
- Celgene Corporation, United States
Check out our 2019 Program!