Menu Back toSession-2-Track-1-All-Aboard-the-Globalization-Train
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
Medical Affairs and Scientific Communications Forum
Session 2 Track 1: All Aboard the Globalization Train
Taleen Kalebjian, PharmD
- Senior Manager, Medical Information
- Gilead Sciences, Inc., United States
The trend towards medical information globalization is clear, but the path and final product can look different for each organization. The results from a survey of several biopharmaceutical companies show us why companies decide to globalize, how they approach this process, and key components to a successful shift towards a global medical information department. We will then see some of these key learnings in action as one company shares their globalization journey.
Learning Objective :
- Describe current trends in medical information globalization in areas including infrastructure, aspects of department globalization, and the use of technology
- Compare various models of globalization
- Discuss the value of globalization in regards to the company, the department, and the patient
- Recognize key challenges associated with globalization and best practices for overcoming them
PhactMI Benchmark Study Results
Mary K. Sendi, PharmD
- MI Regional Lead North America
- Pfizer Inc, United States
MI Globalization – Partnering with Affiliates
- Head of Global Medical Information
- Ipsen Biopharm Ltd, United Kingdom
Check out our 2019 Program!