Menu Back toSession-6-Track-1-Sewing-Together-HCPs-and-Pharma-s-Opinion-on-Medical-Information-Scientific-Response-Documents
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
Medical Affairs and Scientific Communications Forum
Session 6 Track 1: Sewing Together HCPs and Pharma’s Opinion on Medical Information Scientific Response Documents
Jacqueline Byun, PharmD
- Manager, Medical Information
- Sanofi, United States
Sarika Sood, MD
- Sr. Director Global Medical Information
- Abbvie, United States
Do we know if our current scientific response documents (SRDs) are of the highest quality for our customers? This session will present two different perspectives, from 400 healthcare providers and 27 Medical Information departments, on medical content in scientific response documents (SRDs). The phactMI benchmarking survey will describe the approaches of 27 member companies on medical information content while results from another phactMI survey of 400 healthcare providers will provide the opinions on the structure, content, layout, and delivery options of SRDs. In this session, we will provide strategies and roadmaps to enhance medical content based on customer preferences to deliver the highest quality responses utilized by HCPs in their clinical decision-making.
Learning Objective : At the conclusion of this session, participants should be able to:
- Identify existing gaps to strategize the creation and maintenance of SRD to exceed customer expectations
- Evaluate the productivity of resources to deliver exceptional scientific content
- Develop transformational MI SRDs by integrating customer engagement through use of smart technology
HCPs’ Opinion on Medical Information Scientific Response Documents
Evelyn R. Hermes-DeSantis, PharmD
- Director, Research and Publications
- phactMI, United States
PhactMI Benchmarking Survey: How Are Member Companies Managing Medical Content Through Response Documents?
Ina Shah, PharmD
- Allergan Plc, United States
Check out our 2019 Program!