Have 30 minutes? Join in on a conversation and come away with new perspectives!
This non-traditional learning/networking hybrid is specifically designed for small groups to connect face-to-face with others that share the same interests. Interact with community leaders and have one-on-one discussions to gain rapid insight in a subject of value.
Monday, June 24
- Modernizing Data Review in Drug Development with R Shiny
- Leveraging Extra Value from an Intern Program: Non-Traditional Majors Add Unexpected Value
- Separating the Hype from Reality in Pharmacovigilance Automation
- Advancing Trailblazing Research and Development: When to Speed Up, When to Slow Down
- Paving the Path for Family-Centered Design: Caregiver Roles in Medical Product Development
Tuesday, June 25
- Getting the Question Right (GTQR) with Interdisciplinary Collaboration
- GCP for Contributing Investigator Versus Conducting Investigator-Initiated Trials in Emerging Regions
- How to Efficiently Implement a Healthcare Compliance Program in Preparation for Your First Product Launch
- How to Write a Compelling Poster Abstract
- Challenge of Regulatory Starting Material Designation and its Implication on the Global Markets for the Post-Approval Process
Wednesday, June 26
- Considering Consulting? The Good, the Bad, the Ugly, and the Profitable!
- 2020 and Beyond, Data Capture Across Systems, Functions, and Modalities
- Project Managing Your Own Leadership Journey
- The Current and Future State of RIM
- Success in the Workplace: What Does That Mean and How Can You Achieve it?
- Measuring “Value” in Value-Based Healthcare: A Health Economics Perspective
Thursday, June 27