Track 7: Project Management and Strategic Planning
This track will illustrate best practices to improve project and program execution, strategic planning, and portfolio management, as well as how to collaborate more effectively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve project and program objectives.
Sessions in Project Management and Strategic Planning
Sunday, June 23 | Short Courses
Monday, June 24
- Patient Perspective Diversity: Taking Cultural Differences in Patient Views into Drug Development in US, EU, and Japan
- Ready or Not: Business Continuity Planning
- Strategic Integration: Is Anyone Getting it Right?
Tuesday, June 25
- Increasing Personal Resilience to Manage Change
- Build and Leverage Your Networks to Influence Stakeholders
- Decision Leadership: How Using a Structured Approach to Decision-Making Can Help You Lead Teams Better
- Conversations with the Participant: Layperson Summaries and Return of Results
Wednesday, June 26
- Project Planning 101: Turning Strategy into Execution
- Application of Project Management Methodologies and Tools in NonProfit Institutions
- Effective Portfolio Management of Assets Across an Organization
- Setting the Stage for Effective Stakeholder Collaboration
Check one of our video interviews from DIA 2018 with Bijan Motamedi, a Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate at the University of Southern California School of Pharmacy, as he explains his DIA 2018 Student Poster Disparities Between FDA and EMA Regulatory Review Processes.
Who is This Track Designed For?
Professionals involved in: Project management, portfolio management and decision-making, alliance management, clinical development, clinical operations, marketing/commercialization, and CROs/Vendors.