Track 4: Medical Affairs and Scientific Communication
This track will share insights from medical affairs professionals and medical writers across the globe. Sessions within the track will address necessary skills and best practices for working cross functionally and compliantly within medical affairs, medical information, and scientific communication.
Sessions in Medical Affairs and Scientific Communication
Monday, June 24
- PhactMI Benchmarking Survey Highlights: How are the Twenty-Seven Member Companies Executing on Medical Information Initiatives
- Knowledge Management and Information Sharing to Support Business Continuity
- New Communication Channels for Medical Information
Tuesday, June 25
- Leveraging Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing in Medical Writing
- Quality and Compliance Management in Medical Information/Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trial Disclosure and Transparency: Intersection of Regulators, Industry, and Patients
- A Case Study in Structuring Clinical Content and Structured Content Management (SCM)
- The Changing Landscape of Medical Affairs: Are We Prepared for 2020?
Wednesday, June 26
- Can Topic-Based Approaches to Document Authoring Help Meet the Demands of Accelerated Marketing Application Timelines?
- Pediatric Plans: The Challenges Between Regulations and Reality
- Returning Plain Language Summaries to Research Participants: Best Practices and the Role of the IRB
- Next-Generation Approaches for Developing Narratives
Take a look at and hear from our top 10 attended sessions from DIA 2018. Download the recordings here.
Who is This Track Designed For?
Professionals involved in: medical or regulatory scientific writing, medical communications, and medical information. Medical science liaisons are also a key audience.