Menu Back to Call-For-EE
Engage and Exchange
Fast-Paced Learning Environment
Engage and Exchange is a fast-paced, informal, and highly interactive collaborative learning environment. The goal is to foster peer-to-peer networking and education, with attendees exchanging best practices and finding solutions to common challenges.
- Engage and Exchange sessions are 45-60 minutes to an audience of no more than 50 people, with content focused on case studies and solving real-world problems in a collaborative environment.
- It will take place in a dynamic workspace within the Exhibit Hall, during exhibit hours.
Engage and Exchange Sessions
Monday, June 24
- The Female Perspective on the Clinical Trial Patient Experience: A Live Focus Group
- ICH E2B IND Safety Reporting to FDA Adverse Event Reporting System (FAERS)
- The Potential Value of Shared Decision Making (SDM) in Clinical Trial Consideration and Participation
- Data Analytics Use in Quality Processes
Tuesday, June 25
- The Negotiation Game: Learn What you Never Knew About Negotiation in a Fun, Interactive, Collaborative Game
- Pharma Powered by the Digital
- Access to Investigational Drugs Outside of Clinical Trials: What's Fair?
Wednesday, June 26
- One Size Does NOT Fit All: Know How to Adapt your Communication Style to be Effective Communicating Up, Down, and Peer-to-Peer
- Regulatory Affairs Governance: Benchmarking and Sharing of Best Practices
- Enabling Patient-Centric Clinical Studies: TransCelerate’s Patient Engagement Tools
- Assessing Medical Adherence in a Clinical Trial Setting: Challenges and Solutions