Track 13: Professional Development
The Professional Development track focuses its content on topics that improve and support ongoing personal growth for career and team success. This broad category includes: interpersonal skills, soft skills, leadership, goal-setting, life-long learning, career transitions (career growth, lateral career transitions, and entrepreneurship), social media/new media, and self-awareness to assess strengths and gaps.
Sessions in Professional Development
Sunday, June 14 | Short Courses
Friday, June 12
Sunday, June 14
Tuesday, June 16
Wednesday, June 17
Thursday, June 18
- Trust: What Makes It: What Breaks It
- Keep Calm and Carry On: Mindfulness to Increase Work Productivity
- Gaslighting at Work: How to Recognize and Respond to this Unique Form of Harassment
- Just the Facts: Achieving Succinct Communications with Great Business Impact
- Networking for Everyone: Extrovert/Introvert/Centrovert
Who is This Track Designed For?
Everyone! This track is geared towards providing life science professionals with insight and practical solutions for improving and supporting ongoing personal growth for career and team success.