Menu Back to 07
Track 7: Project Management and Strategic Planning
This track will illustrate best practices to improve project and program execution, strategic planning, and portfolio management. Sessions will highlight how to collaborate more effectively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve optimal efficiencies in project and program development.
Sessions in Project Management and Strategic Planning
Tuesday, June 16
- Project Management in Times of Crisis
- Incorporating the Patient Perspective in a Drug Development Program
Wednesday, June 17
- Leading through Complexity: Opportunities, Pitfalls, and Best Practices for Managing Successful Partnerships
- Approaches for Cross-Functional Teams to Enhancing Quality of Decision-Making During the Development and Review of Medicines
- Project Management Playbook to Effective Stakeholder Management
- Revolutionizing Project Management Through Building Your Culture and Emotional Intelligence
- Recipe for Transformation to Higher-Performing Teams
Who is This Track Designed For?
Professionals involved in: Project management, portfolio management and decision-making, alliance management, clinical development, clinical operations, marketing/commercialization, and CROs/Vendors.