Track 12: Value and Access
The healthcare landscape is evolving into one assessed on value, and there is a need to understand the impact of this movement on all stakeholders – providers, payers, biopharma, and ultimately patients. The Value and Access track will bring together global regulators, industry leaders, patients, and payers who will facilitate discussions and address questions such as:
- What information and evidence is being used to define value?
- Who is making or influencing access decisions?
- How can real-world data be leveraged to drive access to medicines?
- What are the regulatory and legal considerations surrounding value-based contracting conversations with payers?
Sessions in Value and Access
Monday, June 15
- Outcomes as a Pathway to Value and Pharma, Payer, Provider Collaboration
- Should a COVID-19 Vaccination be Legally Mandated and Can HTA Inform That Decision?
Tuesday, June 16
- On the Soapbox: At a Time of High Priced Medicines and a Global Pandemic - How Do We Make Medicines Accessible and Affordable to All?
Wednesday, June 17
- Recommendations for a Strategic Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Drug Pricing in the United States: How and Why is it Different than in the Rest of the World
- Communicating Value to Payers Pre-Approval in the US
- Considerations for Long-Term Outcomes Data Collection for Value-Based Payment Arrangements
- Subscription Models to Incentive Antimicrobial Innovation
- Real World Use of Real World Evidence
Who is This Track Designed For?
Professionals involved in: Health economics outcomes, statistics, data modeling, clinical research, post-marketing, regulatory affairs, and health economy.