Exhibiting at DIA 2020
The DIA 2020 Global Annual Meeting provides an invaluable forum for professionals involved in the discovery, development, and lifecycle management of pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and related medical products.
- Location: Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC
- Standard Exhibit Rate: $5,500 per 10’ x 10’ (100 sq. ft.)
- Premium Location Exhibit Rate: $5,950 per 10’ x 10’ (100 sq. ft.)
- Corner Fee: $200 per corner
- Meeting Dates: June 14-18, 2020
Exhibit Hall Schedule
- Saturday, June 13: Installation – 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Sunday, June 14: Installation – 8:00AM-6:00PM
- Monday, June 15: Exhibit Hall Open – 10:00AM-6:00PM
- Tuesday, June 16: Exhibit Hall Open – 9:00AM-5:00PM
- Wednesday, June 17: Exhibit Hall Open – 9:00AM-4:00PM
Included per each 100 square feet of booth space:
- 1 complimentary full conference registration ($1,900 value)
- 3 complimentary exhibit booth personnel registrations (includes refreshments and lunch Monday through Wednesday)
- A 6’ skirted table, 2 chairs, and a wastebasket ($600 value)
- Pipe and drape booth structure
Also included with each booth:
- Generic ID sign
- Listing in Browse Exhibitors portion of DIA 2020 Global Annual Meeting website and the DIA Global App, including company summary and website link
- Listing in Exhibitor Directory portion of the Printed Final Program (Deadline of Friday, April 3, 2020)
Additional expenses associated with the exhibit, including special booths, drayage, lights, phone, carpeting*, electrical connections, internet access, etc., will be the responsibility of the exhibitor.
Additional personnel required above those allotted per 10’ x 10’ must register as a full attendee incurring full registration fees.