Have 30 minutes? Join in on a conversation and come away with new perspectives!
This non-traditional learning/networking hybrid is specifically designed for small groups to connect face-to-face with others that share the same interests. Interact with community leaders and have one-on-one discussions to gain rapid insight in a subject of value.
Content Hub Sessions
Monday, June 15
- Collecting Meaningful Patient Experience Data
- Engaging Cross Functional Support During Pre-Market Safety Collection and It's Importance and Impact on Pharmacovigilance
- Challenges in Advanced Therapy Development: A New Community
- Role of Medical Communications Experts in Building Accelerated Regulatory Dossiers and Securing First-Attempt Approvals
Tuesday, June 16
- Patient-Reported Outcomes: Going Beyond Clinical Trials
- How to Write a Compelling Poster Abstract
- Machine Learning Implementation in Pharmacovigilance Operations: Augmented Decision Making for Non-Qualifiable ICSRs
- A Millennial’s Approach to Project Management
Wednesday, June 17
- Realistic Clinical Risk Management Tools for Small and Medium Companies
- Information Overload: Best Practices to Manage Information and Remember Where the Information Is!
- The New DIA Statistics and Data Science Community
- A Risk-Based Approach to Implement Audit Trail Review and Inspection Readiness Plans in a Data Integrity Conscious World
- Staying Connected in a Virtual World: Communications Stakeholder Engagement that Drive Results
Thursday, June 18