DIA 2020 is located at:
801 Mount Vernon Place, NW
Washington, DC 20001-3614
Press & Media
DIA 2020 is the largest global multidisciplinary event for the professionals involved in the discovery, development, and lifecycle management of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, and related products.
Media Registration Guidelines
- Media registration is open to editors and reporters working full-time for print, broadcast, or Web publications with valid press credentials.
Valid press credentials are required at the time of registration and include:
- A bylined article published by your employing news outlet within the past six months
- A copy of news outlet masthead listing your primary role as an editor or reporter
- Copy of official reporter/editor photo credential issued by news outlet or government
Bloggers are considered for media credentialing on a case-by-case basis and must provide three of their most recent blog posts on a biotechnology-related subject to be considered for registration.
Freelance journalists may apply for complimentary media registration, but must present the following:
- A signed letter on company letterhead from your assignment editor confirming your assignment to cover the event
- A bylined story from the publication you are freelancing for dated within the last six months
Please note that marketing executives, sales representatives, public relations executives, analysts, consultants, authors, and researchers may not register as media.