Track 4: Medical Affairs and Scientific Communication
This track will share global insights from medical affairs professionals and medical writers. Sessions will address necessary skills and best practices for compliance in an increasingly cross-functional work environment for the medical affairs, medical information, and scientific communication professional.
Sessions in Medical Affairs and Scientific Communication
Tuesday, June 16
- Balancing Clinical Trial Disclosure and Transparency with Global Data Protection Regulations
- Patient-Centricity: How Do We Talk to and Listen to Patients?
Wednesday, June 17
- Seamlessly Evolving Global Clinical Trial Liaison Field Medical Resources to Classic MSLs from Phase 3 to Launch
- Globalization of Medical Information
Thursday, June 18
- Best Practices in Developing Medical Information Responses
- Telling Health Stories for Drug Development
- Reusing What You Wrote the First Time: Deja Vu All Over Again
- Online Medical Information Resources and Channels
- Storyboarding for Key Message Alignment in Marketing Applications
- Tactics for Improving Document Quality
- Assessing the Adoption of Clinical Trial Results Summary Disclosure to Patients and the Public
Who is This Track Designed For?
Professionals involved in: medical or regulatory scientific writing, medical communications, and medical information. Medical science liaisons are also a key audience..