Digital Learning Catalog
Upcoming DIA Events
Where in the World will DIA Be Next?
DIA Conferences bring together key stakeholders from multiple disciplines working in the life sciences industry, to provide an environment conducive to learning, insightful information sharing, and forward thinking initiatives to advance innovation in healthcare product development and lifecycle management globally.
Where will we be in 2018? See a comprehensive list of event offerings below.
- 10th DIA China Annual Meeting | Beijing, China
- Advancing the Science of Study Endpoints | North Bethesda, MD
- Measuring Impact in Patient Centered Drug Development | North Bethesda, MD
- Complex Drug-Device Generic Combination Products | Silver Spring, MD
- Combination Products Conference | Silver Spring, MD
- 7th DIA Cardiac Safety Workshop | Tokyo, Japan
- 2018 European Forum for Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance (QPPV) | Hounslow, UK
- Canadian Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management Strategies Conference | Ottawa, ON, Canada
- DIA Annual Canadian Meeting | Ottawa, ON, Canada
- 15th DIA Japan Annual Meeting 2018 | Tokyo, Japan
- Real World Evidence Conference | San Francisco, CA
- Latin America Medical Information and Communication Workshop | Sao Paulo, Brazil