DIA 2018 is located at:
415 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02210
Welcome to Speakers Corner. This is where you will find up to date information pertaining to your participation as a chair or speaker at DIA 2018, June 24-28, 2018, in Boston, MA.
Please review the Program Development Guidelines that includes important information about your participation.
Preparing for DIA 2018
- DIA 2018: Program Participant Readiness Webinar: Driving Insights into Actions - Part 1
Gain insight on DIA’s audience and best practices for building sessions to allow for a seamless session or workshop. View presentation slides or get the whole recording here.
- Social Starter Kit
Download your copy of the DIA 2018 Social Starter Kit and begin sharing your contribution to the DIA Global Annual Meeting with your colleagues, peers, and start networking today.
- Program Participant Resource Module
Access the new Program Participant Resource Module to review tips and tricks for building sessions and preparing presentations, as well as important reminders, dates, and deadlines.
Important Dates for Chairs and Speakers
- Thursday, April 12: Deadline for information to be included in printed Final Program
- Wednesday, May 2: PowerPoint templates available (see below), with instructions for uploading presentations
- June 15: Final deadline to upload presentations
- June 18-22: Review of presentations by chairs and DIA staff - Follow-up with speakers as necessary
- June 24-28: DIA 2018 Global Annual Meeting, Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, 415 Summer Street, Boston, MA
Speaker Registration Now Open
Confirmed Chairs and speakers will receive a one-day full-access badge for the day of their presentation, which provides access to all educational offerings, the exhibit hall, and all official registrant events. Note: Program participants are automatically registered.
Full-time regulatory employees and confirmed supported speakers receive full complimentary registration for the meeting.
Chairs and speakers who wish to attend the entire meeting will be able to upgrade to a non-transferrable Speaker-Full Conference Registration Badge for a fee of $295.
The Speaker Rate of $295 will show up in the final screen shopping cart AT THE END of the registration process, so proceed through each screen as if you were an attendee.Register Speaker