Exhibitor Marketing Kit
Your Booth Is Booked - Now What?
Get the Word Out About Your Attendance at the DIA 2018 Global Annual Meeting!Increase your booth traffic and raise your company’s awareness in the media and the industry. The earlier you start, the more successful you’ll be at driving your target audience to your booth.
Let Your Customers Know Where You Will Be in June!In addition to the numerous options we have available through the Marketing & Industry Support Opportunities brochure, DIA is pleased to provide you with some free ways to help you promote your presence to your customers!
DIA 2018 Graphics
- Place a banner on your website and link to DIAglobal.org/DIA2018
- Post the DIA 2018 details to your company’s event page. DIA 2018 provides the best opportunity to meet with people from around the world, share your views and knowledge, network, and build new relationships with 6,000+ life sciences professionals
- Add a banner to your email signature to promote your presence
- Upload a banner to your blog
Please link graphics to the DIA 2018 website: DIAglobal.org/DIA2018.
For print pieces, use the EPS files. For emails and websites, use the JPG files.
Connect and Engage with Attendees Prior to Boston through Social Media!Follow @DrugInfoAssn for real-time updates
Connect with us and stay informed
Post Your Pictures on Instagram
Like @DrugInfoAssn on Facebook
Browse videos on DIA’s YouTube channel
Join the DIA LinkedIn Group to Network with more than 36,000 members
Follow #DIA2018 for real-time updates prior, during, and after Boston.
Here are some tweets and/or posts to get you started:
- Visit our booth # XXXX at #DIA2018 June 24-28 @BCECNav in Boston! DIAglobal.org/DIA2018
- Q: Where Do All the Thought Leaders in the Life Sciences Industry Come Together? A: #DIA2018 June 24-28 in Boston. DIAglobal.org/DIA2018
- We’ll be at #DIA2018 @BCECNav in Chicago June 23-27. Stop by our booth XXXX to forge new partnerships!
- Don’t miss the premier Annual Meeting for Life Sciences Professionals #DIA2018 June 24-28 in Chicago. We’ll be there! DIAglobal.org/DIA2018
New Networking Opportunity - Red Sox Tickets! - TICKETS SOLD OUT!
The Boston Red Sox will be in town for two evening games during DIA 2018, and Fenway has blocked a dedicated seating areas for DIA Attendees for both games! Click here to purchase your tickets now. Ticket availability is limited!
Fenway also has pre-game event space located throughout the ballpark for entertaining your clients. Click here for details or contact Travis Pollio at firstname.lastname@example.org | +1.617.226.6790 for more information.
Exhibitor Invites – a free premeeting email marketing tool!
Send up to three emails to your customers and prospects, offering them a friendly reminder to stop by your booth – and a chance to register for the meeting at a discounted rate or for a one day Exhibit Hall pass.
Exhibitor Invites Program Benefits – All Included with Your Booth!
- DIA covers all the costs associated with the program, making it free for you to use
- Generate leads and schedule appointments before the show
- Professionally designed HTML emails give you many options to customize your message with no design costs
- Easy way to invite your customers to visit your booth and offer them discounted registration
- No limitations to the number of individuals you target send
Busy? Need assistance?
Exhibitor Invites is a great way to boost awareness about your company, and ensure that all of your key customers and prospects visit your booth at the DIA 2018 Global Annual Meeting.
Questions about the Exhibitor Marketing Kit? Contact us at Americas.Exhibits@DIAGlobal.org.