Track 4: Medical Affairs and Scientific Communication
This track will share insights from medical affairs professionals and medical writers across the globe. Sessions within the track will address necessary skills and best practices for working cross functionally and compliantly within medical affairs, medical information, and scientific communication.
Sessions in Medical Affairs and Scientific Communication
Monday, June 25
- Scientific Communication Key Message Development, Management, and Dissemination
- The Evolving Biosimilars Landscape: A Medical Affairs Perspective
Tuesday, June 26
- Best Practices for Implementing Lay Summaries and Communicating Results to Patients
- Digital Data and New Technologies to Drive Customer Impact in Medical Affairs, Medical Writing, and Medical Communications
- CTD Regulatory Defense Strategies: How Best to Prepare Your Response to Health Authority Queries
- Globalizing and Regionalizing Medical Information Contact Centers
- Evolving Roles and Responsibilities for Medical Affairs Professionals
Wednesday, June 27
- Pharma Collaboration for Transparent Medical Information (phactMI): A Collaborative Approach to Advancing the Practice of Medical Information and Enabling Innovative Customer Solutions
- Clinical Trial Results Disclosure: What Have We Learned from EMA Policy 0070 Implementation and ClinicalTrials.gov Postings?
- Collaboration Across the Medical Affairs Ecosystem to Advance Patient Care
- Innovative and Effective Authoring Strategies to Facilitate Accelerated Regulatory Submissions
- Achieving Customer Centricity to Advance Patient Care through Innovative Communication Channels
- Using Patient-Centric Outcomes to Engage Patients in Shared Treatment Decision-Making
Who is This Track Designed For?
Professionals involved in: medical or regulatory scientific writing, medical communications, and medical information. Medical science liaisons are also a key audience..