Menu Back toAgenda
DIA 2018 Global Annual Meeting
- — A Hot Debate: Perspectives on Benefit and Risk From Patients Across Diseases
- — Patient-Focused Medicines Development: Where It has Led Us to Today, What Challenges Remain, and What Do We Still Need to Do to Achieve Success?
- — A New Ecosystem: The Nature of Relationships Between Patient Advocacy Groups and Sponsors
- — Incorporating Patient Input Into US Food and Drug Administration’s Medical Product Development and Regulatory Decision Making
- — The Patient's Assessment of the Patient-Focused Drug Development Meeting Initiatives
- — Measuring the Impact of Patient Engagement: What to Ask Depends on Who You Ask
- — Reaching the Underserved: Methods to Ensure Diversity and Inclusion for Patient Research, Clinical Trials, and Advisory Panels
- — Using Advocacy Partnerships to Improve Real World Evidence in Clinical Trials
- — How Do Patients and Other Multi-Disciplinary Stakeholders Collaborate to Develop Patient Registries which Accelerate Research?
- — Maintaining Patient Engagement in the Development of Patient-Reported Outcome (PRO) Measures
- — Addressing the Elephant in the Room: A Hard Look at Metrics, Legal, Payers, and Other Leading Obstacles Facing the Sustainability of Patient Engagement
- — Engaging the Rare Disease Community to Design Clinical Trials
- — Patient Observation Versus Patient Engagement: Optimizing Development