Menu Back toAgenda
DIA 2018 Global Annual Meeting
- — Generic Drug Products: Comparison of Safety Profile With Branded Cousin
- — Regulators’ Utilization of Real-World Data in Pharmacovigilance Activities
- — Navigating the Regulatory Landscape of Drug-Device Combination Products
- — Risk Management: New Directions
- — Challenges and Opportunities in Data Access and Methodology Development for Post-Market Generic Drug Monitoring
- — Patient Engagement in Pharmacovigilance
- — Pharmacovigilance: No Longer Going it Alone
- — Automation in Pharmacovigilance: Doing More with Less
- — Risk Communication and Patient Safety: Recent Learnings and New Approaches
- — Reducing the Burden of Drug Safety Risk Minimization Programs on the Healthcare System: How Do We Do So and What Has Been Learned to Date?
- — Expedited E2B Safety Reporting in Interventional Clinical Trials: Convergence of Global Expectations?
- — IMEDS: A Collaboration Based on the FDA's Sentinel Initiative
- — Artificial Intelligence: A Disruptive Journey for Pharmacovigilance
- — Safe Use and Prescribing of Opioid Medications: An In-Depth Look at the Strategies and Their Evaluation