Frequently Asked Questions
Registered Attendees Access DIA Europe 2022 NOW!
Will there be a Face-to-Face Event? When?
Yes, DIA Europe is returning to in-person after 2 years. DIA Europe 2022 will take place in Brussels, Belgium, on 29-31 March 2022.
What are the Health and Safety measures for DIA Europe?
Read more here.
Is registration open for DIA Europe 2022?
Yes, and we’d love to see you! You can register here.
Do you have a justification letter?
Can I transfer my registration to a colleague?
Yes, if you can’t attend the meeting, you may transfer your registration to a colleague. Deadline for name change: 28 February 2022. In this case, please contact us.
What is the attendee cancellation policy?
All cancellations must be made in writing and be received at the DIA office in Basel four weeks prior to the event start date. Cancellations are subject to an administrative fee:
- Industry (Member/Non-member) € 200.00
- Academia/Charitable/Government/Non-profit (Full-time) (Member/Non-member) € 100.00
For cancellations after this date, or if the delegate fails to attend the meeting, no refund of fees will be given.
Where and when can I pick up my badge?
Square Brussels Convention Centre
Mont des Arts/Kunstberg
1000 Brussels, Belgium .
- Monday, 28 March 13:00-17:00
- Tuesday, 29 March 08:00-17:30
- Wednesday, 30 March 08:00-17:00
- Thursday, 31 March 08:00-14:30
How can I network?In-person networking highlights:
- All pre-conference breaks, including during coffee and lunch breaks
- 1:1 Networking opportunities
- Speed Networking (First coffee break of the day)
- Networking Reception (29 March 2022 18:30-19:30)
In-person networking highlights:
Our meeting platform, which will have AI-powered matchmaking functionality, will enable you to contact and schedule meetings with other attendees and with exhibitors. Additionally, there is a Chat and Audio/Video call option available.
Is DIA Europe 2022 Accredited?Yes, the event received accreditation from 2 organizations:
- SwAPP (Swiss Association of Pharmaceutical Professionals) 19,2 CPD credits for live session participation and another 60,8 CPD may be claimed for watching recordings.
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine 80 CPD
Certificates will be available via the online event platform as of Monday, 4th April 2022
Travelling to Brussels
If you are travelling to Brussel by train, bus, plane or car we strongly advise to check the latest information about your means of transport and the main places or arrival.
You must read the latest travel advice and fill in the Passenger Locator Form within 6 months of your scheduled arrival in Belgium.
Belgian CST for Foreigners.
How can people who were vaccinated outside the EU obtain the Belgian Covid Safe Ticket?
To obtain the Belgian CST these persons need to meet the following conditions:
- Reside outside the EU and be older than 11 years,
- Have been vaccinated outside the EU with a vaccine recognized by Belgium (complete vaccination since at least 14 days and up to a maximum of 1 year),
- Be able to present a passport and an official vaccination certificate, stamped by the issuing country. A sworn translation must be included if the vaccination certificate is not written in Latin characters.
Click here to obtain your Belgian CST
Do you have special offer for hotel rooms in Brussels?
Yes, DIA partnered with the Brussels Booking Desk. More information is available here.
Do you have special offer for flights?
Yes, DIA partnered with the Lufthansa Group. More information is available here.
Where can I find the most updated programme for DIA Europe 2022?
Which topics are covered in the programme?
Read more about the tracks here.
Which organisations are featured in the programme?
The list of organisations can be found here.
Where can I find information about sponsorship and exhibition?
Visit the Exhibits page for more information.
Is the congress CME Accredited?
The congress will be accredited at a later stage once the programme is complete, credits are given based on the total number of educational hours.
How can I claim my certificate?
The certificate of attendance will be available via the online event platform, and the link to the certificate will be displayed in the thank you email.
Will the sessions be recorded and available afterwards?
Yes, the main programme sessions will be webcasted live for virtual attendees and will also be recorded and made available for 2 months after the conference. Please note however there is exclusive in-person content that will not be streamed or recorded to view afterwards.
What are the technical requirements to attend the Virtual Conference?
Attendees will be able to access the virtual meeting platform via their preferred web browser. Most browsers are compatible with the platform, however Google Chrome is recommended.
Ho can I help?
DIA is always looking for volunteers, members, speakers, donors, Community members, and more! During this critical time, there are many ways you can support DIA’s mission and financial stability. Here are some ideas:
- Make an individual tax-deductible charitable donation.
- Join DIA as a member.
- Contribute your time and/or insights as part of our volunteer team. Just contact us.
- Get intelligent insights instantly, with a subscription to DIA Now.
We want to hear from you! Please stay in touch with any additional comments, questions, or suggestions you may have as we transition to a bolder, broader learning experience—from in-person, to beyond!
Go back to top