Menu Back toAgenda
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
Latin America Annual Meeting
- — Welcoming Remarks and Keynote: Regulatory Reliance to Inform Quality National Decisions: Looking at the New Normal
- — Session 1, Track C: Pharmacovigilance Regulatory Requirements: Challenges and News for the Future
- — Session 1, Tracks A, B: Regulatory and Clinical Priorities, Plans, Projects and Updates from Regulatory Authorities
- — Session 2, Tracks A, B: Good Regulatory Practices & Regulatory System Strengthening
- — Session 2, Tracks C: Strengthening Pharmacovigilance in LATAM and Opportunities for Synergies
- — Session 3 Plenary: Ask the Regulators
- — Session 4 Plenary: Where Does LATAM Stand with Reliance?
- — Session 5 Plenary: Building Strong Regulatory Systems for Medical Devices and In Vitro Diagnostics: Foundational Principles, Current Efforts and Opportunities
- — Session 6, Tracks A, B: The Journey of ICH Implementation in LATAM and Opportunities for Further Harmonization
- — Session 6, Tracks C: Patient Centricity as a Key Component for Successful Pharmacovigilance Strategies (Part I)
- — Exhibitor Sponsor Case Study, hosted by WCG Clinical: Best Practices for Clinical Research Coordinator’s Communication and Training in a Multi-regional Setting
- — Session 7, Track C: Patient Centricity as a Key Component for Successful Pharmacovigilance Strategies (Part II)
- — Session 7, Tracks A, B: ICH Q12 Implementation, Progress and Future Opportunities
- — Session 8, Tracks A, B: Digital Health Innovation and Rising Healthcare Technology Trends In Latin America and the Caribbean
- — Session 8, Tracks C: Exploring Different Pharmacovigilance Methods to Strengthen Post-Market Monitoring
- — Session 9, Track A: How to Keep Pace with the Advancement of Innovation and Emerging Technologies while Safeguarding Patients
- — Session 9, Track B: Innovative Approaches to Clinical Development Programs and Trial Design
- — Session 9, Tracks C: New Era of Solutions, Practices and Demands for Pharmacovigilance Following the Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- — Session 10, Tracks A, B: New Trends and Technologies in Medical Devices and In Vitro Diagnostics: How Regulators Embrace Innovation for Future-Proofed Regulatory Frameworks
- — Session 10, Tracks C: The Future of the Pharmacovigilance Professional
- — Session 11 Plenary: Roundtables and Closing Remarks
ON-DEMAND CONTENT PREVIEW WEBINAR
Building Regulatory Preparedness in Latin America: What is the Relevance of Business Continuity Plans for Health Authorities?
Discover DIA’s Live In-Person and Live Virtual Events
Latin America Annual Meeting Resource Kit