Highlights & Features
What is happening at Latin America Annual Meeting
- Three educational tracks: Regulatory, Clinical, and Pharmacovigilance
- Access to the live event, as well as access to on demand recordings for 2 months post event
New Virtual Platform
- Network with your fellow attendees throughout the Latin America Annual Meeting using our new virtual platform!
- Easily navigate our agenda and explore different tracks and sessions
- Save sessions to your calendar
- Schedule 1:1 or group meetings to make new connections or catch up with colleagues
- Access to the live event, as well as access to on-demand recordings for 2 months post-event
Event Goals and Offerings
- Convene Latin America regulators and life sciences R&D stakeholders in a neutral environment to discuss challenges, updates, priorities, innovation, and plans for the future
- Discuss the importance of strong regulatory systems amongst stakeholders to ensure access to safe and effective medicines in Latin America
- Debate the ongoing efforts to drive regulatory reliance in the Latin America region
- Convene stakeholders involved in regulatory, clinical and pharmacovigilance functional areas in Latin America to discuss the best practices and lessons learned within their own company or organization
Why You Can’t Miss It
- Stay up to date on current trends, insights and lessons learned from experts in the Latin America region covering regulatory, clinical and pharmacovigilance functional areas within life sciences R&D
- Gain tangible insights and regulatory intelligence from various regulatory health authorities in Latin America to disseminate within your own company or organization: World Health Organization (WHO), ANVISA, Pan American Health Organization (PAHO), Instituto de Salud Pública de Chile, National Directorate of Medicines, El Salvador, Ministry of Health of Costa Rica, Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA), Health Canada and more.
- Learn new approaches and ideas to incorporate into your everyday work
- Network and build relationships with likeminded individuals passionate about improving access to products for patients in the Latin America region
- Gain insights on one of the fastest growing regions in the world
Gain a clearer understanding of Latin America’s regulatory landscape through our regulatory track. Join us to discuss regulatory requirements, updates, and new industry developments for regulatory professionals in Latin America.
Our clinical track will include sessions for professionals involved in clinical trial development and operations specific to the Latin America region.
Our pharmacovigilance track will include topics and sessions relating to the current safety, pharmacovigilance, and risk management strategies applicable to biopharmaceutical development in the Latin America region.
Upon completion of registration, participants will gain access to the following:
- Live Event Access
- Presentation Slides
- Access to recorded sessions, on demand for 2 months post event
As global events continue to accelerate the shift to digital meeting formats, the ways in which we collaborate have also evolved. Here are three key reasons to consider attending a virtual DIA Specialty Event!
Have an account?