Menu Back toAgenda
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
The 23rd DIA Japan Annual Workshop for Clinical Data Management
- — Welcom and Opening Remarks
- — KEYNOTE ADDRESS: What Should We Do as Data Manager? - For Connecting Data and Voice of Patients and Healthcare Professionals -
- — Session-01: Quality Management on Clinical Trials - Applications from Quality Management in Engineering and Medical Safety
- — Session-02: Big Picture of ICH Guidelines Revision that Data Manager should Know
- — Special Session: Core Competency of Data Manager for Enjoying Changes and Adventures in the Next Generation
- — Session-03: Data Quality Management by Risk-based approach
- — Chatting: Report on CDM Community and Chatting session
- — Session-04: No Time Like Now! General Topics CDM Should Know
- — Session-05: What We Should Consider Accelerating eSource Adoption in Clinical Research?
- — Closing Remarks