Menu Back toSpecial-Session-Core-Competency-of-Data-Manager-for-Enjoying-Changes-and-Adventures-in-the-Next-Generation
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
The 23rd DIA Japan Annual Workshop for Clinical Data Management
Special Session: Core Competency of Data Manager for Enjoying Changes and Adventures in the Next Generation
Tempei Miyaji, MSc
- Project Assistant Professor, Department of Clinical Trial Data Management
- The University of Tokyo, Japan
- Quality Lead, Biometrics and Data Management
- Pfizer R&D Japan, Japan
Clinical Data Management Competencies for 2020 and Beyond: Results from the SCDM Job Analysis Survey
- University of Texas System, United States
Analysis of Professional Competencies for the Clinical Data Management Profession in Japan -Questionnaire Surveys for Evaluating Functional Performance of Clinical Data Managers-
Munenori Takata, MD, PhD
- Clinical Data Center
- Tohoku University Hospital, Japan