Menu Back toSession-05-What-We-Should-Consider-Accelerating-eSource-Adoption-in-Clinical-Research
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
The 23rd DIA Japan Annual Workshop for Clinical Data Management
Session-05: What We Should Consider Accelerating eSource Adoption in Clinical Research?
Naoko Yamamoto, MS
- Osaka University Hospital, Japan
Misato Kuwagaki, MS
- Consultant, Clinical Laboratory and Data Sciences-eSource/Clinilcal Risk
- Eli Lilly Japan K.K., Japan
Challenges to More Efficient Pivotal Study by eSource Method.
Junhei Matsuzawa, MBA, MSc
- Project Manager, Development Department 2
- The Research Foundation for Microbial Diseases of Osaka University, Japan
Challenges to More Efficient Pivotal Study by eSource Method in Terms of CRO
- Director Data Management I
- A2 Healthcare Corporation, Japan
Challenges to More Efficient Pivotal Study by eSource Method in Terms of SMO
- NEUES Corporation, Japan
Comparison of Approach for Using EHR Data in Clinical Studies(Tentative)
Amy Cramer, BSN, MS, RN
- Global Product Development Strategic Partnerships
- Pfizer Inc, United States
Points to Consider on Reliability of eSource Data
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA), Japan