This is where you will find up to date information pertaining to your participation as a chair, speaker or panelist in the DIA Europe 2019 Conference (formerly EuroMeeting), 5-7 February in Vienna, Austria.
Please review the Program Development Guidelines that includes important information about your participation.
- IMPORTANT DEADLINES IN 2019
- SPEAKER REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR 2019
- SPEAKER RESOURCE CENTRE
- SPEAKER BIOS
- SPEAKER PHOTOS
- PRESENTATION TEMPLATE
Important Deadlines in 2019
Presentation Upload Begins
- Wed 05 Dec 2018: All speakers will receive an invitation to upload on this date via e-mail
Short Course Instructors
- Wed 16 Jan 2019: Deadline for uploading Short Courses presentations to Speakers Corner
- Wed 23 Jan 2019: Deadline for uploading session presentations to Speakers Corner
- Wed 30 Jan 2019: Deadline for approving presentations
Speaker Registration Procedure for 2019
All speakers- please refer to your speaker pack for details
Important Notice for Non-Supported Speakers
Non-supported speakers are registered for DIA Europe 2019 only on the day(s) they are speaking. The option to upgrade to a full meeting pass is available for fee of €600 to a full meeting pass by using the registration form provided. The upgrade allows non-supported speakers to attend all sessions including the DIA Europe Opening Plenary, European Town Hall Meeting, DIAmond, Keynotes, Spotlight, and all other sessions.
Short Courses are not included with a speaker registration
- If you would like to attend a Short Course, please register online and include payment. For the complete selection of 2019 Short Courses for DIA Europe please click here or view the searchable Programme.
- All speakers will receive a registration confirmation via e-mail shortly before the meeting. Please print your confirmation and bring it with you to the conference.
- Upon arrival at the conference centre you will have your badge printed with the ‘scan and go’ system and will need your confirmation letter for this.
Speaker Resource Centre
In the Speaker Resource Centre at the CCB computer workstations are available for speakers and chairs to preview presentations. All speakers are required to check their presentations at least 2 hours before their session. The presentation cannot be uploaded in the session rooms. A demonstration of the system is available to chairs and presenters in the Speakers Resource Centre. A limited area will be available for meetings with your fellow speakers.
- Mon 4 Feb: 13:00-18:00
- Tue 5 Feb: 07:00-18:00
- Wed 6 Feb: 08:00-18:00
- Thu 7 Feb: 08:00-14:00
All speakers are requested to upload their biographies into the Participant Agreement, Profile & Disclosure section of the Speakers Corner. Session chairs will be able to access and print their presenters’ bios from there as well once it’s available.
Speakers are requested to send a headshot photo (head and shoulders, square, 300 dpi or better) directly to DIA. Speakers will not be able to upload to their profile when logging in. Once your photo is provided we will load it to appear on the programme.
All speakers are requested to develop their presentation in the DIA Presentation Template.