Now Available! Go Green with the DIA Global App
Note: All attendees will need to download the DIA Global App to collect their badge. On the app, attendees will find the QR code that will confirm their registration status. As in 2018, DIA Europe 2019 will continue to be paperless. No conference bags or printed materials will be distributed onsite so please make sure to download the presentations in advance.
With the mobile app you have the conference at your fingertips:
- Create your Agenda with the sessions you plan to attend and synchronize it with your device’s calendar to set reminders
- Browse and bookmark speakers, sessions, and exhibitors to quickly access them with one touch
- Find exhibitors on the interactive floor plan
- Share your DIA Europe 2019 experiences through photos, posts, and more
Use the DIA Global App to interact with other attendees, speakers, and exhibitors in real-time, making your DIA Europe 2019 experience all the more interactive, and entertaining!
To download, search for “DIAGlobal” in your app store.
Accessing the DIA Europe 2019 event:
- Sign in with the email address used to register for DIA Europe 2019.
- Use the Reset Password link to set your password
- Once logged in, select DIA Europe 2019
Only those registered for the DIA Europe 2019 have access to this event on the DIA Global App.
If you need assistance installing the DIA Global App or logging in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit attendeesupport.doubledutch.me.
Not able to Access an Apple or Android device?
Access the mobile web version, a browser-based version for use on most web-enabled smartphones or your computer.