Discover the Austria Center
We look forward to welcoming YOU to DIA Europe in Vienna, not only a huge city of music, culture and history, but also a "hub" of the life sciences that reaches far into Eastern Europe.
This year, the event will take place at the Austria Center.
Surrounded by contemporary architecture, just 7 minutes from the city centre and a few minutes’ walk from the Danube and the Donaupark, Austria Center Vienna is Austria’s largest conference center.
Did you know? Vienna is among the top 3 destinations for international congresses and conventions and has been the worlds' number one destination for 9 years in a row (2005 - 2014).
- green & safe
- compact & walkable
- high quality of life
- breathtakingly imperial & refreshingly young
Anything but Average
- Growing biotechnology, pharmaceuticals and medical device community with a dynamic start-up scene
- A population of 1.8 million, including 570,000 residents from 198 different countries.
- Over 7,400 bars and restaurants with more than 2,500 outdoor seating areas.
Fast and Efficient
- At most, Vienna is a three-hour flight away from all European capital cities.
- Just 20 minutes by taxi and 16 minutes by City Airport Train from the airport to the city centre.
- Efficient and safe public transportation system
- 1,500 city bikes