DIA 2020 is Now Virtual!
Monday-Friday | 9:00AM-7:00PM ET
DIA Housing Now Open!
Book and Save!
Why Choose an Official DIA Hotel?
We recognize that attendees have many options, and that you may be looking only at the per-night cost in making your decision. However, we encourage you to understand the importance, and recognize the benefits of selecting an official DIA hotel.
To obtain the necessary amount of meeting and exhibit space at the Convention Center, DIA must contract a minimum number of hotel rooms. If the contractual obligation is not met, DIA will incur significant financial penalties and have difficulty obtaining sufficient meeting space in the future. Conference costs — even attendee and exhibitor fees — could increase. When we are able to maintain a consistent history of hotel rooms sold, we are better positioned to negotiate the lowest hotel rates possible for future DIA meetings.
View List of DIA Hotels and Amenities and Map of DIA Hotels:
Book Your Stay at an Official DIA Hotel and Enjoy These Benefits:
- Lowest Rate Guaranteed with automatic rate adjustment on your reservation!
- DIA hotels offer exclusive amenities such as free WiFi, buffet breakfast, discounts at hotel restaurants, free use of the hotel fitness center, and more!
- Complimentary shuttle between the Convention Center and designated DIA hotels. This service is only available to those staying at a DIA Hotel. Shuttle passes are distributed at hotel check-in and will be strictly enforced.
- DIA leverage to assist with any problem or inconvenience you may encounter at a DIA hotel.
- Fast, easy, and secure online booking.
- Instant confirmation and excellent reservation management.
- Engage and share experiences with life sciences professionals from around the world outside the session rooms. Whether you're enjoying your morning coffee or having dinner, the networking opportunities are unlimited when you stay at a DIA Hotel!
onPeak is DIA’s official housing provider. Should you find any other website that appears to be DIA Housing, or if you are contacted by any other agency that refers to the DIA 2020 Global Annual Meeting and claims to offer lower rates, we urge you to use extreme caution and contact CustomerService@DIAglobal.org with their information. These companies often create phony websites that look authentic, but are not authorized to represent DIA, nor do they have access to officially contracted DIA hotels or rates in Washington, DC. Unfortunately, customers who book through these websites often arrive at their destination only to find that their existing reservation was cancelled by the agency at the last minute, leaving them without a room and liable for a steep cancellation fee.
Please Note: DIA will not be able to assist you with any problems or reservations booked outside of onPeak. Please ensure that any “DIA Housing” website you find is branded with the onPeak logo, and that you review this list of housing providers that are NOT authorized by DIA.
Reservations can be modified or cancelled without penalty up to April 30, 2020. Starting May 1, 2020, and up to 72 hours prior to arrival, onPeak will charge a non-refundable cancellation fee of one-night’s room rate plus tax to the credit card on file. If a reservation is cancelled within 72 hours of arrival, the hotel will charge your credit card for one night's room rate plus tax.